© Trademark and Copyright Notice
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
NetEase(tm), NetEase, Inc., the NetEase logo, NETEZE.COM, and the NETEZE.COM logo Neteasehosting, Neteasedialup, Neteasehosting.com, Neteasedialup.com, the Neteasehosting logo the Neteasedialup logo and the netezedialup logo are service marks of NetEase. Netease is a registered trademark of the Netease Company. Sprint and the Sprint logo are trademarks of Sprint Communications Company, LP. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. Netscape and Netscape Navigator are trademarks of Netscape Communications Corporation. Microsoft and Microsoft Internet Explorer are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE
This site provides you the ability to learn about NETEASE(tm) and its products and services as well as the ability to access our network and services ("NETEASE Services"). By using this site, and any other site owned and operated by NETEASE, you signify your agreement to the terms, conditions and notices of this policy. "Plain Old Telephone Service" POTS Lines. Business Lines provide basic access service and supply single line telephones, telephone lines and access to the public switched network to deliver a single, voice-grade communications channel. This service is ideal if your business uses a small number of phone lines that do not require the features and functionality of a PBX or Hybrid phone system. A Basic Business Line will provide PBX and Key System users a low-cost option for FAX and Modem connectivity.
This Acceptable Use Policy is used in conjunction with the terms of your service agreement. Violating any of these policies grants NETEASE the authority to take action to restrict or terminate your access to NETEASE Services. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update or revise this policy, any other policy or statement on any NETEASE website, and any product offerings or programs described on any NETEASE website. Please check back periodically to review any changes to this policy.
NETEASE disclaims, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations or other endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the information accessed from, or through, this service, the systems which provide it and the Internet, including all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, or non-infringement of any third-party rights. NETEASE does not assume any liability for the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any information disclosed or materials accessed. In no event shall NETEASE (or any persons or entities related thereto) be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages associated with or arising from use of this service in any way, including any loss of use, data or profits, regardless of the form of action.
You must use this site and the NETEASE Services in accordance with the terms of this policy and your NETEASE Service Agreement, and in accordance with all federal, state and local laws, ordinances, and regulations.
USER CONDUCT, PROHIBITED OR UNLAWFUL USE
In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the users of this site and NETEASE Services, the following rules have been established to protect against abuse.
Use of this site or the NETEASE Services for any purpose that is unlawful or in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the operation of this site, or NETEASE Services or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site or NETEASE Services, is strictly prohibited.
Specifically, you may not:
* Attempt to use or gain unauthorized access to data, accounts, hosts, systems or networks of this site, or to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network of this site, any NETEASE Services or those of any other party;
* Interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail-bombing, flooding, and attempting to deliberately overload the system;
* Forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting;
* Falsify address information or otherwise modify e-mail headers to conceal the sender's or the recipient's identity;
* Use this site or NETEASE Services to engage in activities that violate any terms or conditions of any other network access provider or Internet service provider.
Additionally, you may not, by use of any NETEASE Service or another service, upload, post or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information that:
* Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, pornographic or inaccurate;
* Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability or any other reason;
* Constitutes unsolicited duplicative e-mail (commercial or otherwise);
* This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass e-mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of this site or NETEASE Services, NETEASE equipment or any NETEASE e-mail address.
* A communication is unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter, or if it is sent to a recipient who has not requested receipt of communications.
* Contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
Your participation in online communication is not edited, censored or otherwise controlled by NETEASE. However, NETEASE reserves the right to monitor content on this site and NETEASE Services and to remove content which NETEASE, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights and laws protect all content and materials available on this site. Nothing on any NETEASE website shall be interpreted or implied in such as way as conferring any license or right to any intellectual property rights or license to any intellectual property, content, technology, system, process, or related material belonging to NETEASE by virtue of it being displayed or made accessible on any NETEASE website. Except as expressly authorized by NETEASE, you agree not to use this site or the NETEASE Services in any manner that would infringe, violate, dilute or misappropriate any such rights, with respect to any material, which you access or receive through this site or the NETEASE Services.
The NETEASE name, NETEASE, INC. design logo, other related names, design marks, product names, feature names and related logos are trademarks of NETEASE Communications, and may only be used with the express written permission of NETEASE. NETEASE claims copyright interests in all original content or works provided by NETEASE on the NETEASE websites. If any pages, information or content is copied, it may only be copied for non-commercial uses and NETEASE shall, in any event, retain all copyright and other proprietary interests therein.
If you use a domain name in connection with the NETEASE web hosting, or any other webhosting service, you must not use that domain name in violation of any trademark, service mark, or similar rights of any third party.
USER'S GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSE
By posting or submitting content to any NETEASE website, you:
* Warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by NETEASE will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
INTERNET RELAY CHAT RULES
You must not use any programs that may or will interfere with another's use of this site or NETEASE Services. You must not run any Internet Relay Chat ("IRC") robot on any IRC server. When logged into any IRC server, you must comply with the rules and policies established by that IRC's service administrator.
DIAL-UP USE RULES
When accessing NETEASE Services via dial-up, you must not use NETEASE Services to operate server programs, including but not limited to, mail, IRC, ftp or Web servers. You must not use dial-up access on a standby or inactive basis in order to maintain a connection. The use of automated electronic or mechanical processes to maintain a constant connection, such as the use of an auto-dialer, persistent checking of e-mail or "pinging" the host, are prohibited.
This Authorized Use Policy is subject to, and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its choice of law principles, and any disputes hereunder shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in Sonoma County, California.
Please send reports of any activity in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy to abuse@NETEZE.com. You will be given an official email address where information will reach NetEase. NETEASE will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement officials if a criminal violation is suspected.
Any such violation may result in criminal and civil liability.
Generally, any complaints you may have regarding unlawful use, e-mail abuse, copyright infringement or system or network security issues should be sent to abuse@NETEZE.com.